§ 1. GENERAL RULES
- The collector is MedPharm Group sp. z o. o. (referred to hereafter as MedPharm Group) with a registered office at ul. Słowackiego 19 A, 01-592 Warsaw, entered in the commercial register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division, under KRS (National Court Register) number of 0000405085 and NIP (Tax Identification Number): 525 252 40 47, (NIP PL) of 525-252-40-47, being the owner of this site www.medpharmjobs.com.
- MedPharm Group acts in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 with subsequent amendments).
- MedPharm Group stores and processes personal data with the application of appropriate security measures and in compliance with the provisions of Polish Law.
§ 2. SCOPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions governing the services provided by electronic means (T&C), the User expresses his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data by the MedPharm Group and authorises MedPharm Group to pass that personal data onto prospective employers registered with MedPharm Group. MedPharm Group declares that personal data submitted by the User shall be used to aid the recruitment process and the associated administrative tasks. MedPharm Group processing and storing information and passing or making such information available online to prospective employers. In this case, processing of personal data is effectuated in accordance with article 23 point 1 item 3 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The User acknowledges that their personal data may be accessed through the www.medpharmjobs.com database by third parties (Employers) from EU and outside the Economic European Area (EEA). By registering and using this Site, the User expresses his or her consent to such data accessibility.
- MedPharm Group processes personal data submitted by the User, in particular:
1) name and surname,
2) e-mail address,
3) profession and professional details;
4) employment details,
6) date of birth,
7) address and telephone number,
9) country of origin,
10) country of residence.
- The User may express consent to receive JobAlert containing commercial information from MedPharm Group transferred by electronic means. This consent is given by the User by choosing the appropriate option during registration. The User may, at any time, cancel the subscription of the commercial information through their Account or via JobAlert options.
- The User acknowledges that MedPharm Group is authorised to disclose personal data concerning user only in cases stipulated by law, where it is necessary for the identification of, interrogation of, or the filing of charges against a User who has caused damage to the rights of MedPharm Group, those of other Users, or other parties or entities, on whom these activities may have had an adverse effect.
- The User acknowledges that MedPharm Group use IP addresses to create anonymous statistics, in order to measure the number of visitors to our website (traffic) and for accounting purposes to calculate the number of clicks received via websites of our business partners. MedPharm Group does not draw up user profiles or link IP addresses to personally identifiable information.
§ 3. USER'S RIGHTS
- The provision of personal data is voluntary. Refusal by the User to consent to the processing of his or her personal information will result in a denial of the provision of Services.
- The User maintains the right to review his or her own information and the right to edit it.
§ 4. COOKIES
- Cookies - small, often encrypted text files, located in browser directories.
- Cookies do not collect personal data.
§ 5. FINAL PROVISIONS
- If you have any further questions concerning the processing of personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us.
 Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy
 Dziennik Ustaw.